Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chef Charlotte

chefcharlotte

Charlotte spent each morning this week at Cooking Camp at her school. She loved it - well she loved Mon, Tues, and Thursday. However, Wednesday they made pizza. She's the only child on the planet that doesn't like pizza.

Other than telling me which people her class didn't know their manners, I didn't get too much out of her about what they did. I'm sure I'll hear snippets come out over the next couple of weeks. Random songs about pizza and chocolate pie were being sung tonight, for instance.

Camp wore her out. Going to school every day takes a toll on a 3 year old. She crashed tonight around 6:30 and wanted to go to bed. You know it's bad when your 3 year old comes to you begging to be put to bed. I held her off until 7 PM, not wanting to be up at 5:30 tomorrow morning. I'm wondering if signing her up for 5 days a week next year was the right thing to do? hopefully she'll be able to handle it.

No comments: