Sunday, October 28, 2012

W, X, Y, & Z

I wrapped up Maxwell's alphabet book on Monday. I made my deadline. This alphabet book was particularly hard because of my subject. He does not like to follow directions or look at the camera. I'd be OK with this if we were just taking some casual every day pictures, but the alphabet project kinda depends on Max's interaction with certain props.

Judd mentioned last night that the alphabet book project is yet another reason that we won't have a third kiddo - I'm just not sure I have it in me. They'd probably be going off to college and I'd be pleading with them to smile in front of a Zebra at the Zoo while they zip up their Zipper.

wisforwagon

xisforxylopone

yisforyarn

Don't ask me how this happened. Since I had the 50mm on the camera, I had to back up pretty far. They stayed like this for about 2 min, just holding hands looking at me. A little girl even came in and photo bombed a couple of the shots. I knew it was going to be a great morning when I got this picture, and it certainly was.

zisforzoo

No comments: