Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Moving

moving2

It's scary watching a truck pull away with every possession you own inside of it.

It's scary not knowing if the decisions you are making are the right ones.

It's scary to trust your instincts and your heart, rather than your head.

It's scary to sign lots of papers with words you don't understand. (Thank the Lord my husband is brilliant and understands it all)

It's fun to make a house your home.

It's fun to have your mom help you set up your house.

It's fun to explore your new neighborhood and meet new neighbors.

This process is a roller coaster ride. You are flying high one minute, then rumbling down the next. I think we did really well, though. We are so happy with our new little house. I think it will be perfect for us. We have been in it for one week tomorrow. With my mother's help, we are mostly finished setting it up. More to come - really, I promise.

moving1