Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two Months

twomonth

Weight: 12 lbs 9 oz - 75%
Length: 24" - 90%
Head: 15 7/8" - 50%

At two months he is smiling socially a lot. He coos and talks to you. For the past three nights he has even slept from 7:15 PM until 3:30 AM. I feed him, change his diaper, and he goes back to sleep - I'm usually back in bed by 4:30AM. He may or may not wake up again between 5:30 & 6 AM, but then goes down and sleeps until 7:15 AM. I can deal with this, if I'm in bed by 10 PM, I can get a full 5.5 hours a sleep, with another 1 or 2 hours early morning. I can survive, I feel like I can make it with a schedule like this.

He still isn't a fan of the pacifier. He will take it if he is in the mood, but he is rarely in the mood.

I have started to pack up his 3 month clothes - his little legs poke too far out of the end of them.

We are now down at the lake gearing up for Christmas. Cookies are to be baked. People to visit with. Presents to open. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, to you.

No comments: