Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coloring in the lines

coloringinthelines

Charlotte was coloring/painting. Max was napping. I was on the computer catching up on blogs, Facebook, etc. Charlotte asked me to come look at something - she had been coloring in the ears of some bunnies I drew for her. She was staying in the lines - or trying really hard to. I was amazed. I didn't know she could do this. Then I felt bad that I almost missed this quiet moment with her because I was too worried about what others are doing on the internet, half of which I barely know.

So, I'm vowing here to spend less time on this computer. It is starting to really become a time suck for me. Most of what I read just isn't that important.

It is day 3 today of being iced in this house. We have a safari planned, play doh ready to go, and painting lined up. Please pray for my sanity today. Judd is planning to try to go to the office later today - we'll see how that goes.

No comments: