Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bath Time

I'm trying to find my way back to what this blog used to be - the every day moments. I used to post that a lot more than I have been lately. It is much harder to pull the camera out when I'm caring for two kiddos, but I need to.

I am falling head over heels with photography again and I have some ideas swimming around in my brain that I can't wait to find the time to see come to life. It may have something to do with the fact that C. Davis Photography (website is a work in progress right now) is busy and I'm more energized than ever to see it succeed and grow.

Anyway, somehow much more soap was poured into the bath tonight than usual and a HUGE bubble bath formed before our eyes. Max tried to eat the bubbles, found out they were yucky. Charlotte made many bubble beards and sang silly bubble songs. They had a blast.

bath