Thursday, March 3, 2011

Goings On

DSC_8398

Charlotte has been much more into Max these days. She wants to hold him, play with him, kiss him, smother hug him. He loves the attention. She cracks him up.

Our week has been pretty good. Max is having some sleep regression, which I'm reading is common in 4 month olds. I remember Charlotte regressing too about this time. Last night he was up twice, then up again at 6 AM. It's just temporary, right? in 6 months I'll be able to finally sleep again, right? From what I've read, there are just so many things going on in their little brains and bodies right now that sleep gets disturbed. I guess it's tough getting big!

We started him on some rice cereal in the evenings this week. He seems to enjoy it. The first night I thought he may eat the spoon!

Charlotte woke up two nights ago complaining that her ear hurt. I took her to the doctor yesterday and she took one look and said, "Yikes, that's really bad." Poor Char. She hasn't had an ear infection in well over a year. Judd told me that when he gave her a bath the other night she kept pouring water in her ear - I'm wondering if that's the cause. She also has been pretty congested. We are gonna take it easy today - I've declared a pajama day. We had one back in December. We are going to stay in pajamas all day and just lay around playing, resting, watching TV. Sounds great, huh?

I attempted my first trip to the zoo with the kiddos on Tuesday. Charlotte really wanted to go and asked me the night before if we could. She was a really good girl and Max was a pretty good baby. The weather was great and the zoo wasn't very crowded.

IMG_0539

IMG_0544


Love ya sis!
DSC_8394

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh my goodness, that Charlotte is just too adorable!!