Friday, October 21, 2011

5 on Friday

I started this post at 10 AM this morning...

1. My parents are boarding a plane as I type this to come visit us for the weekend!

2. One very special boy turns 1 tomorrow. I just finished packing up his bottles. I think I'm not emotional about all of this because I'm in denial. I'm in denial that the baby that I held in my arms and frequently spit up on me - what seems like just yesterday - is going to be one year old.

3. I have two kiddos with snotty noses today. I've been up since 5:00 AM because of the littlest snotty nose. Yesterday, I was up at 4:30 AM with the littlest snotty nose. I'm super tired of snotty noses.

it is now 9:40 PM and I'm just finishing it...

4. I HAVE to get Max's alphabet book finished. Charlotte read hers to me and my mom tonight and my mom looked at me and said, "You know you have to finish one of these for Max." I'm on "D" - that's not gonna take too long, right?

5. Charlotte just learned how to do a fishy face, she has been practicing a lot lately. The other night while we were eating dinner she got it.

fishyface1

fishyface2

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

well, it looks like you have "F" for fishy face right there! Good luck with the book and with handling your baby turning one :)