Friday, May 25, 2012

Instagram

I take a lot of pictures with my phone these days. It's always with me. I downloaded Instagram a long time ago, but didn't really play with it until recently. I've become somewhat addicted. It's micro blogging for me. Just little tidbits of our days captured with my phone's camera and usually given a few word caption.

If you want to follow me, just search for my name: carrieedavis

For those of you that have iPhones or iPads and are slightly technically challenged (you know who you are) here are some simple steps:

1. Go to the app store on your phone and get Instagram - it's free.
2. Once in Instagram, you'll have to create a profile.
3. Once you have a profile, click on the icon all the way to the right, looks like a newspaper - it is your settings.
4. Click Search Instagram and find my name.
5. Now, when you go to your HOME screen, you'll see my pics in your feed.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: