Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful

It is a month to be thankful, and lately I am more thankful than ever.

It may have something to do with a beautiful, healthy baby boy that slept from 8:30pm - 2:45am last night. (I woke him up at 2:45 worried that he would starve to death)

It may have something to do with the friends and family that have stocked our freezer and refrigerator with meals - and we have another weeks worth on the way.

It may have something to do with the husband that loves me and deals with my postpartum moods - and that LOVES our kids to pieces and helps me when I need it.

It may have something to do with an adorable 2 year old that while drives me crazy, makes me laugh a lot.

It may have something to do with the friends that have pitched in with Charlotte - taking her places, entertaining her - making her feel special and giving me some time to bond with my Max.

Thank you, everyone, for helping us during this hectic, wonderful, transitional time.

No comments: