Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bah Humbug - Almost

After going to two different branches of the United States Post Office this morning with Max in tow - only to find one person at the counter at each one, and standing in line for almost 45 minutes, I was NOT in the Christmas spirit this morning. Not only was there only one person working, and a line 20 people long (at 9AM!), but that person had a terrible attitude. My Christmas cards almost weren't sent and a couple of people almost didn't get their gifts.

But, then I get to Charlotte's school to pick her up and I am brought right back to the spirit of the season. All of my Grinch-like feelings leave me. I was greeted with one of the funniest pictures I've seen in a long time. Her school brings in a Santa and lets the kids take a turn with him. Parents can send in a check to purchase a picture. I almost didn't do it. I was almost too cheap. I'm so glad I did.

charsataschool

3 comments:

Allison D said...

hahahaha! That one is CLASSIC! The expression on Char's face and the Santa looking a litle off guard for his photo with his finger in the air...awesome. Plain awesome.

Drena said...

OMG...that is the cutest pic ever!

Love too your banner.

Know what you mean with xmas cards. I have spent at least 3 hours doing them.

Sarah said...

ADORABLE!!!