Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Party

Saturday night, Drena and Adam hosted our college friends annual Christmas party. Judd and I started doing this party a while ago, I don't even know how many years ago - and I'm kinda afraid to think about it.

Judd and I decided that we just couldn't host it this year with a toddler and newborn, so Drena and Adam said they would. Judd and I hired one of Charlotte's teachers to babysit, so we could have a night out.

It was great. Their house is awesome and looked beautiful for Christmas. They made a yummy dinner of chicken pot pie. We caught up with friends that I hadn't seen in a while - maybe since before I was pregnant with Max!

I saw an idea for a Christmas Photo Booth on another photographer's blog and thought it would be fun to try.

DSC_6772

DSC_6768

I think Drena was the most into it. I would hear the camera going off, look around, and realize she was the only one that was missing from the party.

DSC_6765

DSC_6763

Thanks for hosting guys!!

1 comment:

Drena said...

Thx for doing this! I thought it was so fun! I can only imagine what I would have done had I been more tipsy!

Can you send me the photos?