Friday, October 28, 2011

5 on Friday

1. I started a new job. I am officially a freelance web developer. I happened upon a company that would like someone to work 10-15 hours a week updating websites for them. It is all project based, and they don't care if I work from 5-8AM or 10PM-12AM. I'm going to make enough that I can afford to get a babysitter when I have to work! I am almost finished with one project and they have asked me to start on a second. I'm so excited to be doing something that exercies my brain + keeps me on a career path. Please pray that the position continues!

2. Because of #1, I'm not able to continue my job with Stacy over at InkSpot Workshop. So, if you know anyone who is looking to make a little extra money each month putting together orders of beautiful stationery and invitations - let me know!

3. We are excited that Jackson Davis Austin made his way into the world on Wednesday. He is almost exactly a year younger than Max. "Jack" is the son of Anne Marie and Clayton - Clayton is Judd's cousin. I have a feeling these two little boys are gonna get in their fair share of trouble down at the lake over the next years.

4. Speaking of little boys - aren't they super sweet when they're sleeping?

maxsleeping1

5. Charlotte had her Fall Program at school on Wednesday morning. It will not surprise me if the child has a future on stage in some aspect. You can hear her voice above the others on the video. My favorite part - when she waves to me. Judd was sitting in the seats, recording it, I was standing on the side trying to keep a tired Max happy. Charlotte WAS so proud that we were there - as if anything could have kept us from it. (oh, and she is supposed to be a ghost. I cut the hole a little too big, though. For Halloween night she'll have white face paint to try to tie it all together.)

No comments: