Sunday, March 4, 2012

An Apology

photo (9)

Dear Charlotte & Maxwell,

I just wanted to write you a quick note to tell you that I'm sorry the past few months or so haven't been documented like you have been used to. I just haven't felt much like picking up the camera. I send a special apology to you, Max. I should be documenting these sweet months more when you are changing so very fast.

I'm going to start again. Even if it is just iPhone pictures, I'm going to start to document your lives. After all, this is for you. This blog, which becomes books - it's all for you.

Love, Mom

2 comments:

Allison D said...

I think you need to cut yourself a little slack momma! You are GREAT at blogging. Much better at documenting than most of us out here!

Alison LeBlanc said...

I love that picture. Thank goodness for I-Phones... its better to be a part of the fun than behind the camera. You blog is great.