Monday, July 2, 2012

Haircut

While I spent my morning on Saturday with Charlotte visiting Drena and her darling new baby girl, Judd took my darling baby boy to have his hair trimmed.

It was a little shocking at first, but I'm getting used to this little man running around my house. I mean, really, he could have no hair and would still be darling - just look at those eyes.

max_newhair1

After the above photo was taken this evening, Max played peek-a-boo behind the curtains in our room for a while. These next shots are technically horrible - they are so out of focus - but I'm in love with them.

max_peekaboo1_bw

max_peekaboo2_bw

max_peekaboo3_bw

His expression in this one! If there is one picture I ever wished were in focus, it would be this one.

max_peekaboo4_bw

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh Max, I miss your long hair but you sure look like a cute little boy with you new hair cut!